Date announced shortly
Attend the IT Attacks conference in Copenhagen where you meet the leading IT Security Specialists and learn how to stay protected from the cyber threats of today and tomorrow.
About IT Attacks
Many factors are making organizations more and more vulnerable for various types of IT attacks:
- Increased amount of data and information stored by organizations.
- The ongoing development of new IT threats developed with new technologies.
- Mobile users within organizations handling business critical data on multiple devices.
- Private and public cloud services, which are difficult to overlook and control.
- Usage of old inadequate software.
- The increased internet connection of machines / IoT.
- Organized attacks at public organizations aiming to influence the general public.
Organizations must deal with a variety of different types of threats from the outside as well as from the inside of organizations. Decision makers in all businesses thus have a constant need to stay up-to-date with the latest solutions from the leading IT Security vendors. They are constantly on the lookout for knowledge on how to protect themselves and information about their potential threats.
Together our partners will give you a unique opportunity to learn more about:
1. What threats look like today and tomorrow.
2. How you should evaluate threats and vulnerabilities.
3. The types of solutions that are available today.
4. Future trends regarding IT attacks.
Registration and morning coffee
Panel discussion Q&A
Round up of conference
Speakers Copenhagen 2023
The list of partners and speakers at IT Attacks Copenhagen 2022 will be updated
continuously during the spring 2022.
Conference Partners Copenhagen 2023
For 8 years IT Attacks has been a forum where IT Security decision makers in Sweden gather to meet the leading IT Security vendors. Now we are glad to able to host IT Attacks 2023 in Copenhagen.